The cold chain market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.0%, in terms of value, from 2017 to reach a projected value of USD 271.30 Billion by 2022.
To know about the assumptions considered for the study, Get Free Sample of the Report@ https://tinyurl.com/yd9mff3q
- The growing consumer demand for perishable foods
- Growth of international trade due to trade liberalization
- Expansion of food retail chains by multinationals
The Market is Dominated by Five Global Players:
- Americold Logistics (U.S.)
- Preferred Freezer Services (U.S.)
- Burris Logistics (U.S.)
- Lineage Logistics Holding LLC (U.S.)
- and Nichirei Logistics Group Inc. (Japan)
Download PDF Brochure@ https://tinyurl.com/y8ystres
- High energy & infrastructure costs are the growing concerns for cold chain service providers and environmental concerns regarding greenhouse gas emissions restrains the total market for coldchain.
- The cold chain market is experiencing high growth, particularly in the Asia-Pacific region. The Asia-Pacific region is projected to be the fastest growing segment from 2017 to 2022.
- Also, Asia-Pacific is estimated to account for the largest market share in refrigerated storage and refrigerated transport in 2017.